As you navigate your spacecraft to the farthest corners of the galaxy, along the edges of hyperspace and hypertime, you find yourself caught in a Space/Time Warp that paralyzes your vessel. Suddenly, a group of space pirates appears, intent on destroying you and your crew. Your Tachyon Launcher remains functional, firing deadly particles at faster-than-light speeds, but even this advanced weaponry won’t save you unless your combat reflexes are at their peak. Your mission objective: target and eliminate the space bandits swarming outside your spacecraft’s primary viewport before they destroy you. Simultaneously, evade the Photon Bombs that some attackers are armed with.
Instructions for Battle:
- Set up your video game system according to the manufacturer’s guidelines.
- With the game console power OFF, securely insert the WARPLOCK™ game cartridge.
- Power ON the game console. If the image doesn’t appear, verify your game unit’s connection to your TV and repeat steps 1-3.
- For optimal contrast, reduce the “Brightness” control on your TV to a low setting. For a more immersive experience, dim the room lights and observe the trail left by the space bandit ships as they streak across the screen.
- Connect your paddle controllers to the game console’s left socket. Hold the controller with the red Fire Button positioned on your upper left. For two players, use both controllers (Player 1 utilizes the left controller, and Player 2 the right controller).
- Choose the game mode (single or two-player) by pressing the “Game Select” button on your game console. The number of players will be displayed in the top-right corner of your screen.
- Initiate gameplay by pressing the “Game Reset” button, followed by the red Fire Button on your paddle controller. When Player 1’s spacecraft is hit, their turn ends, and they must press the “Game Reset” button to start a new game. In a two-player game, Player 2 must press their red Fire Button to begin their turn. After Player 2’s turn concludes, either press the “Game Reset” button or Player 1’s red Fire Button to start a new game.